Friday, March 11, 2011

42 Days more

So, its finally sunk in
I have 42 more days till I officially become Mrs. Love ...S... :)
I am very excited actually.
My fiance and I have decided to commit the whole planning to God and with the help of family and friends we have things in motion.

Event coordinator - Creations for sure - website coming soon
Dress: check - Bridals by Lori - www.bridalsbylori.com
Cake - check - German bakery in stone mountain, Ga www.germanrestaurant.com
Photograpy and video - check- http://www.cryxtalx.com/
Caterer- checkReception Hall -check

ok you get the point... I am super excited!!!!

My A-team consisting of my event cordinator, my best friends and my mother have been incredible but most incredible of them all has been the boo... we have our days... boy do we ever, but lately he is trying extra hard to keep peace for the rest of the 42 days and has assured a drama free process. I am super grateful to God!!!


The only hiccup in this wedding process is the traditional portion...omg its so exhausting!!!!. I mean as I type this, 42 days to my wedding, my traditional clothes are just being "cut". Not made! Not to mention I have no clue how the clothes are getting back to me here in the states. I mean besides taking like a month to find a RELIABLE person to just buy the materials!!! uurgghhh!!

Lets not even because to discuss the expense associated with buying "indian george"  and "french lace". But by the special grace of God, it will all come together!!!  Maybe later Ill show you the fabrics ... :)


My intention was to share the details of my wedding on this blog to show my life as a testimony, so stay tuned for the testimonies cuz they are PLENTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment