Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

Hi My name is Love ...ok Just kidding, I will introduce myself later ...
Its a brand new year and I am sooooo excited about the things that are in store for me this year!!!

So I start off with a blog :)

I am dedicating this blog to my friends.
They inspired me to write this blog, and I promised my bestie, during NYE service that I will start writing today. They are the best friends a girl could ever have. After today I might introduce you all to them, with thier permission.

This is my first time doing this. I have never even written a "note" on facebook. I actually have a lot to say, about everything and as time passes I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and please feel free to input.

First thing is first... I am getting married in exactly 16 Weeks!!!! wooohoooo!!!! Yup my beau and I have been together for 4.5 years. We met on our college campus and have been inseperable since.

Now this wedding is not like any other...well maybe like some others.. in the sense that it is ordained only by God  and will defintiely happen only by the GRACE of God... hence the name of my blog.

LOVE IS...by Love I am referring to God's love!
I will tell you more bout God's love another time seeing as  I have some wedding planning to do :)

Happy New Year

Ephesians 1:5

1 comment:

  1. Hi Love! Congrats on the soon nuptials...can I be in the wedding?! ;)

    ReplyDelete